Espace Dan Kamit Index du Forum

Espace Dan Kamit
Souriez ! Vous êtes sur EDK ! Le 1er forum de discussions des fans de Dan Kamit !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Switched tracks on Kenny Burrell - Ode to 52nd Street?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Espace Dan Kamit Index du Forum -> L'ESPACE DAN KAMIT -> Concerts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
Habitué des lieux
Habitué des lieux

Genre: Homme

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2017 11:23:34    Sujet du message: Switched tracks on Kenny Burrell - Ode to 52nd Street? Répondre en citant

Hiiii...

I own the 2nd side of this album twice - once on the actual Ode to 52nd Street CD edition and once on the Soulero CD (which omits the Suite for Guitar and Orchestra from the first side, but includes all of the album The Tender Gender instead). While comparing the two sound-wise I realized that the tracks I Want My Baby Back and Blues Fuse are switched. Since both are original compositions that don't seem to have been recorded at any other time, I'm not sure which track goes with which title. The liner notes don't help here as both are just briefly mentioned in the same sentence, rather emphasizing their similarities than any differences.

The original LP release list Blues Fuse as a 3:00 track (a single that included it does the same), with I Want My Baby Back being the longer of the two at 3:15. This matches the track names and (more or less) playing times of the Soulero CD, where I Want My Baby Back (the track starting off with a drum intro) is 3:25 long.

On the Ode to 52nd Street CD, the same piece (the one with the drum intro) is included as track 9, Blues Fuse. And track 5, I Want My Baby Back, in turn, is the piece that's referred to as Blues Fuse (track 9) on the Soulero CD.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?/topic/78252-switched-tracks-on-kenny-burrell-ode-to-52nd-street/

Sales Video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2017 11:23:34    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Espace Dan Kamit Index du Forum -> L'ESPACE DAN KAMIT -> Concerts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation